الرئيسية » الدراسة في
Reasons to Study in
- An internationally recognized education in leading-edge facilities from first-rate teachers and professors.
- High quality, affordable education and training in small or large, rural or urban, public or private institutions.
- Brilliant blue skies, wide-open spaces, crystal clear lakes, sandy beaches and natural forests.
- Friendly cities and towns with many recreational, cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- Up to a 60% income tax rebate on your eligible post-secondary tuition fees when you start to work in Manitoba (Learn more about the Manitoba Tuition Fee Income Tax Rebate here.)
- Priority for international students in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) when you apply for your Canadian Permanent Resident Visa - allowing you to stay in Manitoba after graduation to live and work (- Learn more about the MPNP International Student Stream here)
- Free Manitoba Medical Insurance for you, your spouse, and/or dependants if you hold a valid study permit and reside in Manitoba for at least 6 consecutive months effective April 1st, 2012.
Education in the follows a pattern similar to that in many systems. Early childhood education is followed by primary school (called elementary school in the ), middle school, secondary school (called high school in the ), and then postsecondary (tertiary) education. Postsecondary education includes non-degree programs that lead to certificates and diplomas plus six degree levels: associate, bachelor, first professional, master, advanced intermediate, and research doctorate. The system does not offer a second or higher doctorate, but does offer postdoctorate research programs. Adult and continuing education, plus special education, cut across all educational levels